This keto guacamole recipe is mighty simple and quick. By far, the best recipe to make your guacamole in no time. It requires fresh ingredients to maintain your health and a perfect taste.
All you need to do is to buy those ingredients and follow the steps below and you will see that it is going to be the easiest guacamole you’ve ever made.
The true essence of any guacamole lies in its simple and plain ingredients. It would be better not to make it unique by experimenting with new ingredients. I’m not trying to brag but this recipe will give you the perfect Mexican taste.
As it has all the natural and organic ingredients it will be very beneficial to people who are trying to lose weight by following a keto diet.
Keto guacamole will help them to reduce those scale numbers without compromising the taste.
What Ingredients Can You Use to Make Keto Guacamole?
- Avocado: Pick the ones with just the perfect ripeness, not under-ripe neither over-ripe. As it’ll have a direct effect on taste.
- Onions: The red onions will add a little chunky flavor. You can use yellow onions if you want to.
- Lime juice: To give a perfect balance of taste and to avoid acidity. Use fresh lime; don't ever go for stored lemon juice.
- Cilantro: To add fresh green color. But it's optional you can avoid it if you don’t like it.
- Salt and pepper: Nothing is perfect without these two prime ingredients.
- Chili flakes: To add a little extra heat to your avocado guacamole.
Additional ingredients: You can also add sliced tomatoes, chopped garlic, or Jalapeno depending on your taste buds. How about some Brown Stew Goat or Curry Oxtail, packed with protein and keto friendly.
How to Make Keto Guacamole?
Step 1: Peel the avocados, remove the pit and add them to a mixing bowl. Take a simple fork and mash the avocados. You can keep them chunky or make a paste whatever you like.
Step 2: Chop the red onion in small chunks and add it to the already mashed avocado paste.
Step 3: Take a fresh lime and squeezes it into the mixing bowl. You can taste and add more if you like your guacamole with added sourness.
Step 4: Add all the spices as per your taste and mix them all to make a finely blended sauce.
And it's ready to serve.
Enjoy your quick and easy guacamole bowl with bell pepper "chips" because what else will be a better combination than chips and guacamole? Plus, we want to keep it healthy.
You can enjoy it as it is or you can try guacamole variations like keto guacamole, avocado guacamole, chips, and guacamole, or holy moly guacamole.
What are the Best Keto Friendly Chips for Guacamole?
There are a few different brands of low carb and keto friendly chips. I have listed a few below, just to show you how much we can find.
- Quest Nutrition Tortilla Style Protein Chips, Loaded Taco, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Baked, 1.1 Ounce (Pack of 12)
- Hilo Life Low Carb Keto Friendly Tortilla Chip Snack Bags, Ranch, 12 Count Pack 12 oz
- Quest Nutrition Protein Chips, Cheddar & Sour Cream, Pack of 12
- Fat Snax Almond Flour Crackers - Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Keto Crackers with 11g of Fats - 2-3 Net Carb* Keto Snacks - (Cheddar, 3-Pack)
- Genius Gourmet Protein Keto Chips, Low Carb, Premium MCTs, Gluten Free, Keto Snack (Spicy Nacho), pack of 8, 1.13 oz. (32 g) each
How to Properly Store Left-Over Guacamole?
Take an air-tight jar and add the left-over guacamole to it. Cover it with a plastic wrap and close the air-tight lid so no air can enter the jar. Place the jar in the fridge and you can use it for a week.
Keto Guacamole Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- Cutting Board
- 2 Whole Avocados Flesh Only
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Chili Flakes
- ¼ Cup Red Onion Diced
- ½ Lime Juice Only
BELL PEPPER CHIPS
- 2 Large Bell Pepper
- 12 Toothpicks
- Add all ingredients in a bowl
- Using a whisk, mash all the avocado and gently stir to incorporate all the ingredients.
BELL PEPPER "CHIPS"
- Cut each bell pepper into 6 equal pieces.
- Stick each piece of bell pepper with a toothpick, about half way down the middle of the pepper. Just enough so the pepper is sturdy for dipping.